The cost of providing 9 months of high quality private lessons, 5 summer lessons, an instrument (keyboard), a set of books, and two recitals for a student in need is $1550.
- Your tax deductible donation of $130 per month provides everything for a student needs for the whole year.
- Your tax deductible donation of $80 per month provides lessons for a student for the whole year.
- Your tax deductible donation of $40 per month provides everything for the student needs for half of the year.
- Your one-time tax deductible donation of $269 provides a Williams keyboard for a student.
- Your one-time tax deductible donation of $30 provides a set of books for a student.
Donations for this very important program can be made to “B.R.I.D.G.E. People – CKMF” (Crescendo Kids Music Fund). These donations go directly towards funding music classes at Lewis Music Studio for children whose parents fall below 200% of the Federal Poverty Income Line based on that current year’s guidelines.
In a country as wealthy as ours NO CHILD should be denied an educational opportunity, especially one that is scientifically proven to be so important to a child’s overall growth and success.
Thank you for your generosity!